Let’s face it, for any writer submitting their work for publication then rejection letters are inevitable. However, it’s best to think of these letters as the really are – a part of the journey, not the end of the road. With that in mind, I’d like to share an experience of my own I recently had along the way.
Poke Around A Bit
I created The Princess Bride Count Rugen Daylight Savings Time meme. You're welcome!
What I’m Currently . . .
What I’ve Recently…
Most Visited Pages
Most Visited Posts
Most Commented Posts
Subscribe via Email
- I'm #reading The Fault in Our Stars by John Green http://t.co/jwUjaoWKBq
- The Marriage Equality Scoreboard http://t.co/8EbWyEhTuR #MarriageEquality #time4marriage #NOH8 #LGBT
- I'm #reading Pump Six and Other Stories by Paolo Bacigalupi http://t.co/lXqttuUvUg
- 4 of 5 stars to Life of Pi by Yann Martel http://t.co/51xrBXDYDz
- RT @kidlitnetwork: Positive thought is great, but at some point, you still have to lift. (A little story from @Mi_Schu's barista): http://t…